Redundancy is a time of stress and uncertainty. It’s important for your employees to understand how they will pay the bills and cope financially during this time, but it can be hard to know where to start.
Our redundancy workshop looks at a range of topics in a supportive environment, to help employees develop their redundancy action plans.
The webinar will cover:
- Redundancy pay – what should I do with the lump sum?
- How do I feel about this money?
- What’s my current financial position?
- Am I entitled to State Benefits?
- The must-dos: debts, pensions and protection
- Creating a budget
- Forming good money habits
- Money saving tips
- Creating your action plan
- When you might need help and where to get it
How do employers benefit?
We know money keeps employees awake at night. We know they look to their employers for help.
Providing extra support through redundancy will have a positive impact on the mental health and wellbeing of your employees.
What people have said?
These sessions have received fabulous feedback – people really appreciate being helped to see the ‘wood for the trees’. I would highly recommend anyone investing in their staff to talk to Better with Money to see how great they are.
Head of Home, Travel & Landlord, Liverpool Victoria